Thursday 1 January 2015

I DON PORT TO 2015. GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy new year.
If you are reading this that means you've ported to the year 2015
Congrats!!!
Or your network has jammed and you are still somewhere in a place with a time difference of minus one year.
Like, you are so olden.


Anyways,
Any resolutions?
For me?
Resogini?
Well, I think I have some.


I won't be sarcastic like that again,
I will do plenty unlooking, shake my head less
Be a good girl *inserts wiiiiiiiiiiiiide grin*
I will try and update my blog regularly.
So help me God.


That is my resolution for today.
Today not this year,
So, I have updated my blog *shines teeth*
And wait, let me share this testimony.


Nepa gave us light for cross-over oh.
We didnot enter the new year in darkness.
We entered the year with light..


Because
2015 is a year of SUPERNATURAL BEGINNING.
Praiiiiiiiiiiise Jesus!!!!!!
That is all.
This is my own "plesedential speesh".


On this note, let me wish you and yours a happy new year in advance.
Before we know what is happening now.
Another December shall be upon us.
May God guide and guard us.



i @madamedemadame

from the archives of a mischievous imagination of a fine babe.

1 comment:

Petite Diva said...

Happy new year to you too.