Sunday 26 July 2015

Hello all,
I am sorry. i am not ashamed to admit that i am a lazy blogger. kindly nominate me for laziest blogger of the century. who blogs like me? ok, well not lazy, ah, who am i kidding???
Well,it is not like i never intended to update my blog, but you see ehn brethren and sistren, i was updating it in my head. i will think of a topic in my head, write about it in my head and update it in my head. maybe i was waiting for my village people to manifest and help update the blog electronically abi virtually as the case maybe.
I am on my knees and i promise to change.
infact,let me be in the mood of worship as i go on my knees someone pray for me as i sing

"I have decided to be a changed blogger
I have decided to be a changed blogger
I have decided to be a changed blogger
no turning back,
no turning back "


i am @madamedemadame and i still dey kneel down. someone pray for me.

From the archives of the mischievous imagination of a cray(fish) babe.

No comments: