Sunday 28 March 2010

SENTENCE DIS(CON)STRUCTION MIND YA GRAMMAR PART 2

Mind your grammar 2
Hello childrenses/facebookers/childs I am hoping you childs have didin your assignments. This week we shall be looking at the words that following.
IN --- a prefix
New words
INLIKE
INDESIRABLE
INAWARE
INAVOIDABLE
INCERTAIN
INABLE
INBELIEVER
INRESPECTFUL
DISEPT( INEPT before una go dey find dictionary )
DISEMBODIED
DISFOCUSED
DISREPAIR
DISRATIONAL
DISRECONCILABLE
DISREPROACHABLE

Now, let us making sentences with the words we have just learning today

1. Though I INLIKE it, I DON’T want YOU to be DISFOCUSED .

As we progressing and marching forward like when they singing the sing, ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS, we shall be lookingly at the comprehensive part of mind your grammar

Completion the essay below that I have starting

Yesterday I was going to visiting a friends and then I come and leave my car (that kin wan dem dey use for kpisaun kpisaun films) in my house. I now saying I should take the bus.i come and enter the bus oh, but I do oshodi style ,one woman come and come and say that me I am INRESPECTFUL that why did I not let her entering the bus before, I come and look her and say , “is it my fault that you are INABLE to run, and u were doing amebo u were now DISFOCUSED and was INAWARE that the bus was coming. ………………..

From the archives of the mischievous imagination of a crazy babay..
Still crazyafter all these years
www.stillcrazyafteralltheseyears-xim.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Brent said...

I mean no offense: Your discontructionated word list and associated grammaricals are disreproachable. Truly disreproachable. I shudder to think what our children will disimbue when our cultures roots are unheaved and exposed.

Although I do approve of your use of the word "disreproachable," which is obviously a high quality and excellent word.

I have an entire blog post about it, including a quote from you:
Disreproachable is a word

Also, Urban Dictionary appears to agree with both of us:
Disreproachable on Urban Dictionary


So, you know, hugs and all.