Sunday 24 February 2013

MY BUCKET LIST PART 1

A bucket list is said to be the list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket. In no particular order sha but I hope to achieve this before before becomes befored. THAT IS eye dot e, what id like to do, what id like to see and what I want. 1.
Travel back in time.
2.
Visit like 120 countries or better yet travel around the world..
3.
Climb Mount Everest.
4.
Visit Ikogosi Warm Spring and spend 7 days ( who knows I may see the future of Nigeria) .
5.
Fly a plane ( not the yerinbeto, sokinso Cessna oh . I mean a Boeing 747 )
6.
Steal the moon and sell it on Ebay ( May God forgive me) .
7.
Own the best ICT coy ever
8.
have a cyber/ Food café
9.
Sleep in the Sahara Desert for 3 days and 3 nights. ( I swear I will do it ) .
10.
Ask Goodluck Jonathan why he refused to wear shoes ( or was it cos of the saying he who wears shoes knows where it pinches) .
11.
Bungle Jumping ( weeeeeee-aaaaaaahhhhh) .
12.
I’d like to see Reuben and Labaran enter molue. As driver and conductor respectively.
13.
Be on tv ( nay, rain check!!!!) .
14.
Trend on twitter. ( Need to wake up sha) .
WHAT I'D LIKE TO SEE HAPPEN IN MY LIFE TIME 15.
I’d like to see the most transparent corrupt free government in the history of Nigeria. ( Hope its in my life time sha);
16.
Stop stealing our money.
17.
Education /Housing for all by the year 2000( ah, its 2013 already fa)
. 18.
Randomly slapping people on the road.
19.
Become the president of Nigeria( Yes I can, I canner and I cannest,)
20.
High Five her Majesty the Queen. ( well, anything is possible)
. I may be impish but Dear Lord I really wanna achieve at least 75% of this bucket list 1. At least that’s why its called My Bucket list 1 as I have like 3 more bucket list before I finally kick the bucket.
So help me God.

y'all should keep out of trouble, stay safe, Keep shining and remain blessed.
Still crazy and loving it. (c)2013.

No comments: