Tuesday 22 August 2017

Rodents inna da yar'

When I first read (read saw) on Facebook that Daddy Oyoyo will be working from home because Rodents and rats....
I was like  Eku te ke?

Then I was like



And I now read it 
Then I was like

Wait!



How did Rats and Rodents congregate in Daddy Oyoyo's office and you people didn't know?
That means you people didn't clean the office for nearly a 100days?

See it is possible for Rats to congregate and set shop in your house. Very simples!!

Shebi these ones are eating furniture and air conditioning fittings?

The ones that chop tomatoes, garden eggs chop chemiron blood capsule nko? 

That one pain me. 


I had to go and look for rat poison, rat gum board and prayer points to join. These ones are devourers...


And I had plans for the garden eggs and tomatoes





You know they say " ai sin'le oloko lon mu eku Sako".( The absence of the farmer/hunter will make the rats do shakara)

Some people substitute ologbo (Cat) for oloko (hunter/farmer)


But these days, cats and rats are bonded by one kind of love that only those who cross carpet understand.


Me, I am in my house frying dodo.

Until when I remember I have a blog.

Happy to bye bye you people for now. 

Still crazy after all these years

(C) Iyalode ijeshashire








No comments: