Tuesday 19 August 2008

WHY WORRY

im sure u will be wondering why i am writing this. As a versatile babe, i get inspired by God. and perhaps, he wants me to assure u guys...... any way this isnt a church sermon just his faithfullness........

God’s faithfulness!!! Why worry
God told me that before I was conceived he knew me, before i came out of my mother’s womb he sanctified me...

I grew up and was afraid of facing the challenges of this life , He told me not to fear that when i pass thru the waters he will be with me, and thru the rivers it shall not over flow me, when i walk thru fire i shall not be burned. Neither shall the flame kindle upon me.

When i needed comfort, He sent the comforter.
I asked for wealth, He gave me the hidden treasures of the seas and the riches of the gentiles.
When i felt intimidated, He told me that i (Phunnkhe ximena )am a child of DESTINY MEANT FOR THE TOP,CREATED FOR IMPACT, CONFIGURED FOR EXCELLENCE,PACKAGED 2 BE DISTINGUISHED, CALLED TO BE GREAT AND ORDAINED TO BE CELEBRATED.
When i thought of where the next meal will come from, He told me not to worry that he who feeds the birds would surely feed me.
When i was in need, He said he will supply all my needs according to his RICHES in GLORY..
When i wasn’t sure if i was safe, He said he will keep his angels charge over me, and they shall bear me up in their hands, lest i dash my feet against a stone..
When i was weak and needed strength, He said u shall renew my strength and i shall mount up with wings as the eagles, i run and not be weary and walk and not faint..
If these are his promises to me, why should i worry .......

No comments: